วันอังคารที่ 17 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Dragon Sketch pen (for the documentary attempts in DVD)

Well, I'm trying to finally order my DVD's go. So many people are interested in them. My apologies to all those who are waiting. The times are so strange and difficult. I find myself working three titles that I've ever harder just to keep going with the economy. This is a first attempt at a complete cycle of feedback design of a dragon on DVD. I do not know if they actually use it, but - I designed the art table was shaking like crazy on ... I know that if I was the observer,ast a DVD with that goin on, it would drive me crazy. Probably this will be a couple more before I have to choose the right one to produce the new edition of the DVD. I'm with bases and drawing with pen, pencil and down in others for these DVDs. Believe me, the best way to explain how and why I do it the way I'm doing them. real-time design was to make these 48 minutes. Have fun!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RmIzIL2bco&hl=en

My Links : เสื้อโปโล wizardserv.com/blogger/cubicdeveloper

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น