วันอังคารที่ 8 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

It Won't Fit

This is my first collaboration with shallirica! I had the idea for this video for a while, but I wasn't sure how I was going to present it. Well, a few days ago, shalli asked me if I had any ideas for a collab and sent her the script for this one and we decided to do it! Enjoy. Gohanand Goku: UltimateDBZFan2000 Videl and ChiChi: shallirica www.youtube.com Programs used: MSPaint, GIMP 2.0, Windows Movie Maker WARNING: THIS VIDEO DOES CONTAIN SOME ADULT LIKE MATERIAL. I DO NOT OWN DRAGONBALL. DragonBall is Owned by TOEI ANIMATION, Ltd. and Licensed by FUNimation Productions, Ltd.. All Rights Reserved. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT and all logos, character names and distinctive likenesses thereof are trademarks of TOEI ANIMATION, Ltd. This is nothing more than a Parody made for entertainment purposes only



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnP26dSrWp8&hl=en

See Also : เกมส์ออนไลน์ เสื้อโปโล Movie-Hot-New

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น