วันศุกร์ที่ 16 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Vegeta assuredly loses it.

I think his rage broke, guys.... The best part(s) of TeamFourStar's DBZ Abridged Episode 18 ripped, edited, compiled, and uploaded for your enjoyment. All credit for this hilarious bit of comedy (obviously) goes to TeamFourStar themselves and not me. All credit for the creation of DragonBall Z goes to.....whomever TeamFourStar constantly credits to in their video's intros.....and....well....not me. If any of the offended parties want this video taken down, all they have to do is message me and I'll be happy to oblige. No need for YouTube account suspensions or bannings or for unesscessary court dates. Just contact me and I'll be more than happy to take it down. Really....there's no strings attached. I don't want to piss anyone off, honest. In fact I'm a big fan of your work and wish you the best of luck in it. I'm just giving your fans what they want....even though that's probably your job..... .....Sorry. Anyways, enjoy.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX6ctwotYmo&hl=en

Related : เกมส์ออนไลน์ เสื้อโปโล wizardserv.com/blogger/cubicdeveloper

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น