วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Top 10 Dragon Ball Z advance moves

This list features Dragonball and Dragonball Z only (GT and the movies are not featured on this list) Today I present the Top 10 Dragon Ball Z attacks/moves. These attacks have been picked by me as a fan, our opinions may differ. This is my first video, many more TOP 10 lists have been uploaded since. Check them out on my channel. NOTE: I know that #3 was from Dragon ball. Stop mentioning that please. I did not feel like calling the video 'Top 10 Dragon ball and Dragon ball z moves', just for one Dragonball attack. Thanks for watching! ------------------------------------------------------------------- I DO NOT OWN DRAGONBALL. DragonBall is Owned by TOEI ANIMATION, Ltd. and Licensed by FUNimation Productions, Ltd.. All Rights Reserved. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT and all logos, character names and distinctive likenesses thereof are trademarks of TOEI ANIMATION, Ltd. -------------------------------------------------------------------



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a4ZtK0BTwQ&hl=en

Thanks To : เสื้อโปโล เกมส์ออนไลน์ เสื้อผ้า kskungs.wordpress.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น