วันศุกร์ที่ 2 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Vegeta will not die (HQ) Ultimate Vegeta Tribute

Three Days Grace - Time Of Dying AMV DBZ'm guarented this or your crazy love took me about three weeks until the end of a time because I found the video quality if you use the code to know what I mean, but quality video was released a couple othere crappy.I Insperation AMV makers who had made a tribute to vegeta with this song but I think it was done well, and the quality was worse You can control myself so I didright path for themselves and do not forget to see the end after credits.So I hope you enjoy and comment and rate let me know if you do a good job or not. ... Also my first AMV Dragon Force Studios



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZi_kmlqqZk&hl=en

Tags : เสื้อโปโล wizardserv.com/blogger/cubicdeveloper quick-joke

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น