วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 26 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Pokemon Diamond / Pearl Walkthrough Champion Cynthia

It 's what everyone was waiting for the final battle against Cynthia Champion? Yes, Cynthia is the champion of Sinnoh. To be honest, I thought Lucian was tougher but oh well. I have the game, I just play. I am sure that your interest in Cynthia Pokemon so here they are. Champion Cynthia $ 13,200 (That's all?) Spiritomb Gho / DRK Dark Pulse Psychic L61 Silver Wind embargo Gastrodon (West) WTR / Grd L60 Muddy Water Earthquake Sludge Bomb Stone Edge Lucario Ftg / STL L63 Aura SpherePsychic Dragon Pulse Earthquake Roserade Grs / Energy Ball Sludge Bomb Shadow Ball Extrasensory PSN L60 L63 WTR Milotić Surf Ice Beam Mirror Coat Aqua Ring Garchomp DRG Grd / L66 fight Dragon Rush Brick Break Earthquake Giga Impact sample very hard so lucky. Just So You Know, I seasoned the intro a bit 'for the final battle, and I have a video 75% of claims that will be published later today. Thank you and enjoy! Update: I can not believe some of you actullythought I did not know Cynthia was the champion. Heck, I try games like the first time I walked through the new people to manage the game.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IBf_lI5do0&hl=en

Tags : เสื้อโปโล เพื่อนบ้านไทย มีใครบ้าง quick-joke DigDig

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น