วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Dragon Ball Z - Opening 4 on Piano Easy

Hello everyone! This is my new project, Dragon Ball Z: One of the most popular opening hours for four hands piano version! It took a bit ', but finally made it. First, I have all the same agreement, and then I took it to my good friend and pianist Louis "in his fabulous Steinway & Sons. He only had two days to learn the part, so I think we did a decent job! Important Note: I know some notes, and the instrumental background are slightly different fromJapanese or English or other Cha-La Head-Cha-La-versions, but mine is available exclusively in the Catalan version is based (the only one I know): bit.ly (YouTube), I also decided that the extended version to learn check it out: video editing bit.ly (Gočár), the hardest part has been so far, but I think it was worth it. I used Sony Vegas 8.0. I hope you like it! ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¡Hola a todos! Este es mi nuevo proyecto deDragon Ball Z. Ni más ni menos que a los de más populares de la series de piano version openings ¡Manos cuatro ya! I have enough Llevadó tiempo, por fin está acabado, however. Empecé los Arreglos haciendo en mi casa, y también Lueg I feel with the Puse junto a mi amigo y grabación en su fabuloso pianist Louis Steinway & Sons. Dispuso Tardes de él tan aprenderse only 2 point party, but Creo que pese a ello UN Hemos Hecho Buen trabajo. IMPORTANT NOTE: If y el apoyo que algunas NotasMusic ligera son Distintos respecto a los / las otras de ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8BHgbj2udQ&hl=en

Recommend : เสื้อโปโล DigDig cubicdeveloper.blogspot.com เสื้อผ้า

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น