วันจันทร์ที่ 28 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Ballpoint Sketch Dragon (DVD-documentary attempt)

Well, I am finally trying to get my DVD is done. So many people have claimed. My apologies to all those who were waiting. The times are so strange and difficult. I find myself working harder than I've ever three commitments to keep right with the economy. This is a first attempt at a drawing of a dragon full commentary for the DVD. Not sure if I actually use, but - I was attracted to the art table to shake like a madman ... I do if I was the spectator, theAST a DVD that going forward, I would go mad. I probably a few more before you choose is the right to produce the final version of the DVD. Start with the basics and drawing with pen, pencil, and other of these DVDs. Believe me, this is the best way to explain how and why I'm doing this is my way of doing them are. actual time of drawing, this was done 48 minutes. Enjoy!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RmIzIL2bco&hl=en

Thanks To : เสื้อโปโล เสื้อยืด yakonthe.net/cubicdeveloper Movie-Hot-New

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น