วันพุธที่ 30 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Super Kitiku World (Brutal Mario Demo 7.5) Run-Part 6

Super Kitiku World (Brutal Mario in the West) by Carol. This is my tool assisted runs. Not a TAS, though. I would note that if right next door to where I started in Bowser's Castle to go, you can find to make a SMB3 Bowser boss and then a movie, where all the Koopa Kids in a mega-bosses. Going in the door on the right of me: 12 lead into a room with seven pedistals. Collect the hidden balls in each of the seven castles and Dragon Ball Z Dragon will give you a special 4Powers. , I think they are: Instant Star Once a level of access to a secret level (incomplete) time when the Cape, and a door directly to the head, presumably Louis. This is also incomplete, though. Yeah.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIbVWVq2FB8&hl=en

Friends Link : เสื้อโปโล cubicdeveloper.xitinblog.net

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น