วันศุกร์ที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

AMV DRAGON BALL GT / DAWN OF VICTORY RHAPSODY

Rhapsody - Dawn of victory AMV DRAGON BALL GT by IVampireLordI (pongo también el nombre de la segúnda canción porque no paran de preguntarmelo ¬¬...... XD su nombre es........ TRIUMPH FOR MY MAGIC STEEL - RHAPSODY ahi tienen jejejej XD ) POWER METAL SON VIDEOS Q ME DESCARGO DE LA Play Station Portatil o de la Play Station 3 =P Esta es la segunda vez q subo este video , ya lo habia subido en mi otra cuenta "ALEXNIGHT7" y ya tenia 15000 ,reproducciones , hasta q el puto youtube me cancelo mi cuenta y mis otros 30 videos .Mmmmmmmmmmm espero q vuelva a estar asi XD (I put also the name of the second song because they keep asking me ...... ¬ ¬ XD her name is ........ TRIUMPH FOR MY MAGIC STEEL - Rhapsody there are heheheh XD) POWER METAL VIDEOS DOWNLOADED FROM MY Play Station Portable or Play Station 3 = P This is the second time I upload this video, I had uploaded on my other account "ALEXNIGHT7" and already had 15000, views, until fucking youtube canceled my account and my other 30 videos. Mmmmmmmmmmm I hope it is as before XD (y si hay quien piense "vaya mierda de traducción" si he usado el google traductor xP jajajjaja - so if anyone thinks "shit translation" I used the google translator hahahhaha xP ) COMENTEN Y PUNTUENLO - COMENT AND RATE



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13gJFs7z8A4&hl=en

Friends Link : เสื้อโปโล เกมส์ออนไลน์ Movie-Hot-New cubicdeveloper.weebloggity.com cubicdeveloper.blogspot.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น